We value prayer highly, and plan:
- To increase our prayer time – by holding a weekly parish prayer group (Tuesday evenings), continuing to develop the ‘Powerhouse of Prayer (Wednesday mornings), by encouraging prayer triplets, and each organisation/committee to include some time in prayer at each meeting, and by encouraging people to have a daily personal quiet time with God.
- To pray for our leaders, our mission and ministry by giving prayer needs in each Sunday’s newsletter and by holding quarterly half day prayer meetings.
- To provide regular teaching on prayer on Sunday mornings.
- To respond quickly to urgent prayer requests from church members via a prayer team co-ordinator, who will pass such requests onto our prayer chain.
- To rejoice and proclaim the answer to prayer.