Here is the latest info for what is going on in Coniston, Cumbria for Holy Week:
- Fair Trade Coffee Morning, St. Andrew’s Church, Coniston 10:30 to noon, Wednesday, 12 April, 2017
- Open Prayer Space, St. Andrew’s Church, Coniston 10:30 to noon, Wednesday.
- Prayer & Praise, St. Andrew’s Church, Coniston 12 noon, Wednesday.
- Maundy Thursday, Methodist Chapel, Coniston, Service and Bring & Share Supper, 7 p.m., Thursday, 13 April 2017
- Good Friday, Walk of Witness, Old Hawkshead Road at Coniston Church Yard, 11 a.m., Friday, 14 April, 2017
- Easter Sunday, Sunrise Service, 7:30 a.m., Lake Shore by Bluebird Cafe, followed by bacon butties at cafe.
- Easter Sunday, Celebrate Easter at St. Lukes Torver 9 a.m.; Christian Fellowship 10:30 a.m. Coniston Primary School; Methodist Chapel, Coniston, 11 a.m.; St. Andrew’s Coniston 11 a.m.;
We welcome all to participate in the events leading up to the greatest day on the Christian calendar. Blessings to you all!